Table of Contents
How do you use nitro in Need for Speed PC?
- Steering. left arrow/right arrow.
- Accelerate. W.
- Brake. S.
- Reverse. S (hold)
- Boost/Nitro. left SHIFT.
- X. E-brake.
- SPACEBAR. Manual gear up (when manual gears is active)
- E. Manual gear down (when manual gears is active) Q.
How do you enter cheats on Need for Speed Underground 2 PC?
- regmebaby: 20000 start money in career mode.
- opendoors: Unlock districts.
- ordermebaby: Unlock all cars.
- gimmevisual1: Unlock all visual upgrades Level 1.
- gimmevisual2: Unlock all visual upgrades Level 2.
- needperformance1: Unlock all performance parts Level 1.
- needperformance2: Unlock all performance parts Level 2.
How do you use nitrous in Need for Speed?
When you arrive at one such section of the road, press the Right Shift key while still accelerating to start using your Nitrous. The Nitrous bar, which also displays your speed at the right bottom corner of the screen, will start to deplete.
What is a perfect turbo in Need for Speed Rivals?
When you hit the turbo button on the road try not to collide with anything whilst turbo is active and you will see a message across the centre of your screen stating that you have a perfect turbo!
How do you use nitro in Need for Speed No Limits?
There are two ways to control the vehicles in Need for Speed: No Limits, either by using the accelerometers in the iPad and using a steering wheel motion to steer left or right, or by touching left or right on the screen. To use nitrous you swipe up on the screen, and to start drifting you swipe down.
What is the best car in NFS Underground 2?
Easily the most balanced machine in the game, I’d go as far to say that the RX-8 is the best driver’s car in NFS: U2’s inventory. Progressing to the Mazda after playing around with front-wheel drive cars like a Corsa allows you to feel the steering free up thanks to its power being sent to the back.