How many credits do you need to graduate from Umich engineering?

How many credits do you need to graduate from Umich engineering?

128 credit hours
To obtain a bachelor’s degree in the College of Engineering, Ann Arbor campus, 128 credit hours must be earned and a student shall meet the following requirements, subject to approval of the program advisor: The student must achieve a satisfactory level in those subjects specified by the program of his or her choice.

What is special about Umich computer science?

A unique and robust research environment At Michigan, faculty and students in CSE have the unique opportunity to collaborate with peers from across 19 highly-acclaimed schools and colleges to conduct impactful, broad ranging, and highly interdisciplinary research.

What is LSA freshman at Michigan?

Since 1841, the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) has been an integral part of the University of Michigan. LSA has offered generations of students broad and deep programs of study and, in the process, has provided a foundation for later successful lives and careers.

How do I get into University of Michigan engineering?


  1. Be balanced. Academics are important, and GPA is crucial.
  2. If you’re in high school, study for standardized tests. Starting early and taking even fifteen minutes a day to run vocabulary or take a practice test can make a huge difference.

How long does it take to get a degree in engineering?

A typical bachelor’s degree program in any discipline of engineering requires at least four years of full-time study. However, students should know that an engineering curriculum is rigorous.

What school is Computer Science in University of Michigan?

Computer Science Major | U-M LSA U-M College of LSA.

Does GPA matter in software engineering?

When it comes to getting a computer science internship, does GPA matter? There’s no “magic number” that grants you an internship. Most companies use grade point averages to disqualify unmotivated* candidates (“Job requirements: GPA of 2.0 or higher”).