Table of Contents
Let’s look at a few hacks or ways to come up with great social media handles even if your desired name is taken.
- Use Your First or Last Name.
- Add an Acronym or Job Title.
- Shorten Your Name.
- Add “the” in Front of Your Social Media Handle.
- Use Your Initials.
- Use “I am”
- Use “HQ”
- Let Them Know You’re the “Real” Deal.
Top 10 Social Networking Sites by Market Share Statistics 
- Facebook – 2.74 Billion Active Users.
- YouTube – 2.291 Billion Active Users.
- WhatsApp – 2.0 Billion Active Users.
- Facebook Messenger – 1.3 Billion Active Users.
- Instagram – 1.221 Billion Active Users.
- Weixin/WeChat – 1.213 Billion Active Users.
What is the most popular social media 2020?
The 7 Top Social Media Sites You Need to Care About in 2020
- Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between, Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users.
- 3. Facebook.
What is the fastest growing social media platform 2021?
Facebook might still be dominant, but TikTok has seen the fastest growth of any social media platform. From launch only five years ago, the video-based platform is now fifth for most monthly active users (MAU). Gen Z and Millenials have migrated to Instagram, and watch this space for TikTok.
How do I name my media company?
How do you come up with a media company name?
- Do some research about the industry and competitors.
- Look for inspiration in industry slang and jargon.
- Consider street names and iconic landmarks.
- Let your mission statement guide you.
- Use words that describe your company’s key strengths.
What are cool Instagram names?
Cool Instagram Names
What is the fastest growing social media platform?
Due to its characteristics, and that is primarily the focus on visual content, and not on written content which main Internet users find boring and time-consuming, Instagram has been the fastest growing and most popular social media platform for several years.
What is the #1 social media?
1. Facebook – 2.23 billion MAUs Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month. That’s almost a third of the world’s population!
1. Facebook Since its launch in 2004, this social media juggernaut has grown so much that it is currently the largest social media platform in the world.
What is the biggest platform in 2021?
Growth in World’s Most Used Social Media Platforms
What media companies do?
What do media companies do? Media companies advise to advertise, and to present a positive picture of themselves to the public. Their work include advertising, public relations and other forms of media management.