Table of Contents
What are the three formats for use cases?
Three Formats for Use Cases — Brief — Casual — Fully-dressed.
What are the different types of actors in a use case?
Types of actors used in use case diagram:
- Primary/principle Actor: People who use the main system functions are refereed as primary or principle actors.Example: in ATM system primary actor is customer.
- Secondary Actor: People who perform administrative or maintenance task are referred as secondary actors.
What is use case analysis explain its types?
Use case analysis is a technique used to identify the requirements of a system (normally associated with software/process design) and the information used to both define processes used and classes (which are a collection of actors and processes) which will be used both in the use case diagram and the overall use case …
What are use case scenarios?
What are a use case and a use case scenario? A use case is a set of steps that are required to accomplish a specific task or goal. In simple words, a use case is a goal with various processes, and a case scenario represents a linear and straight path through one of the operations.
What are the different sections of a use case document?
1. Use Case Identification
- 1.1. Use Case ID.
- 1.2. Use Case Name.
- 1.3. Use Case History.
- 2.1. Actor.
- 2.2. Description.
- 2.3. Preconditions.
- 2.4. Postconditions.
- 2.5. Priority.
How do you identify a use case and actor?
To identify use cases we will take the following steps:
- Step 1: Identify candidate system actors.
- Step 2: Identify the goals of the actors.
- Step 3: Identify the candidate use cases.
- Step 4: Identify the start point for each use case.
- Step 5: Identify the end point for each use case.
What is the difference between use case diagram and use case?
The use cases and actors in use-case diagrams describe what the system does and how the actors use it, but not how the system operates internally. Use-case diagrams illustrate and define the context and requirements of either an entire system or the important parts of the system.
What is a use case class?
Case Classes are a representation of a data structure with the necessary methods. Functions on the data should be described in different software entities (e.g., traits, objects). Regular classes, on the contrary, link data and operations to provide the mutability.
What is the difference between scenario and use case?