What is acceptable photo ID?
Examples of acceptable photographic ID are: Photocard Driving Licence (an expired photocard does NOT invalidate the licence) A valid passport. An expired passport. Formal ID Cards (armed forces, police, student union, company ID card)
Can I get postal ID immediately?
After completing your postal ID application, expect your new ID within 10 to 15 working days if you live in Metro Manila. In the provinces, ID delivery takes about 20 working days. Those living in remote barangays and island provinces can expect their new ID within 30 working days.
What are the requirements to get SSS ID?
Prepare your required IDs and documents.
- Printed ePersonal record form.
- Printed SS number slip.
- Printed SSS number application confirmation email.
- Your birth certificate (original—on NSO security paper—and a photocopy)
- Valid ID (original and a photocopy) The following are acceptable: Baptismal certificate. Driver’s license.
Is Umid and SSS ID the same?
Is UMID card and SSS ID the same? An SSS ID is an older version of the UMID card. The latter has better security features than the former. You can be issued this card before an SSS ID.
Can I get SSS ID online?
Step 1: Go to the SSS website. Fill in all the details on the online form and submit. Step 2: Once the form is filled out completely, a link will be sent to your email. Step 4: Print the Personal Record Form, SS Number Slip, and SSS Number Application Confirmation email body that was sent to you by the number.
How do I get my identity verified?
How to verify your identity
- Your State-Issued ID. You can upload a photo by phone or by computer.
- A phone or computer with a camera to take a photo of yourself (not always required)
- Social Security Number.
- A phone number on a phone plan that is in your name.