Table of Contents
A Closer Look at the Top 15 Social Networks
- 1. Facebook – 2.74 Billion Active Users.
- YouTube – 2.291 Billion Active Users.
- WhatsApp – 2.0 Billion Active Users.
- 4. Facebook Messenger – 1.3 Billion Active Users.
- Instagram – 1.221 Billion Active Users.
- Weixin/WeChat – 1.213 Billion Active Users.
- TikTok – 689 Million Active Users.
YouTube. YouTube hails as the second most popular search engine in the world today, right behind its parent company, Google.
What is the fastest growing social media platform 2020?
TikTok isn’t just the fastest growing social media network of 2020. It’s one of the fastest growing social media networks of all time. TikTok is now available in over 150 countries, has over 1 billion users and has been downloaded 2 billion times.
Instagram is an American photo and video sharing social networking service founded by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. In April 2012, Facebook Inc. acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock.
The Truth Behind Who Runs The Social World Of A Celebrity Influencers. So who is in control of the celebrity’s social media world? That would be their Social Media Managers. According to sproutsocial.com, some social media managers make up to $85K a year!
Which celebrities use social media?
Here are 10 celebrities who are using their social media fame for good:
- Angelina Jolie. Actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie shared her first-ever Instagram post on August 20th, 2021.
- Jennifer Aniston.
- Kat Graham.
- Selena Gomez.
- Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Queen Latifah.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.
- Barack Obama.