Table of Contents
What is the unlock code for LG?
Model: LG P769 / LG Optimus L9 1: Turn on phone without Sim card. 2: Dial 2945#*769#. 3: A menu will popup to enter the code. 5: Device is now unlocked.
How do I reset my LG Rumor Touch?
Starts here2:25HARD RESET LG Rumor Touch Wipe Data Master Reset (RESTORE to …YouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clip60 second suggested clipSo we’re going to go ahead and select that. And we’re just going to go ahead and keep existing lockMoreSo we’re going to go ahead and select that. And we’re just going to go ahead and keep existing lock code. And we’re going to go ahead and click the option for reset. Phone.
How do I force unlock my LG phone?
When the phone is off, press and hold the Power and Volume Down button together until you see the LG logo appear. The Volume Down button is on the left-hand side of the phone. Release the keys when you see the LG logo. When the LG logo appears, release the keys.
How do I turn on Rumor Touch?
Starts here1:51Hands-on with LG Rumor Touch – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clip36 second suggested clipAnd power button right on the side. So if you press the lock button. The phone lights up tap. AndMoreAnd power button right on the side. So if you press the lock button. The phone lights up tap. And slide and you’ve got yourself. The screen the rumor touch.
How do I find the hidden menu on my LG?
- tap on screen antil menu apears and select “shortcuts”
- select “activities” a menu will apear.
- from menu select “settings” a big menu will apear.
- find “refurbish info” and tap it and select ok.
- an icon will apear at screen tap it and refurbish counter will apper if 0 then phone is new.
What is a SIM network unlock PIN?
What does it mean when your phone asks for a SIM network unlock PIN? It means your phone is network locked to the original network carrier. It can not be used with any other sim cards until it gets network unlocked by inserting a 8 or 16 digit unlock code.
How do I factory reset my LG Rumor 2?
Master Reset: Press MENU, 0, 9, 9. 2. Enter the four-digit lock code.
How do I reset my LG Banter?
Press the Right Soft Key (Options) then select Erase All. 3. Press OK to erase the messages selected.
How do you unlock a locked LG phone?
To unlock the phone
- Turn the screen on. Press the Power/Lock key on the right side of the phone.
- The default Lock screen will appear. To unlock the screen, swipe your finger across the screen in any direction. To use a Swipe Lock screen shortcut, swipe the shortcut icon (at the bottom of the screen) in any direction.
How do I unlock my LG phone without the PIN?
Reset your LG phone through Recovery.
- Turn off your phone to begin.
- Next, boot your phone in recovery mode.
- Choose the “wipe data/factory reset” option from the Recovery screen.
- Confirm your choice when prompted and wait for a bit.
- Once the phone has been restored to factory setting you can reboot it.
How do you turn on an old LG slide phone?
To turn the phone on, press and hold the Power/End Key until the screen lights up. 2. To turn the phone off, press and hold the Power/End Key until the display turns off.
When did the LG Rumor come out?
The LG Rumor is the first phone in the series. It was released first for Sprint in September 2007 followed by other carriers on later dates.