Table of Contents
Can you copy photos from Instagram?
Here’s how: If you’re browsing your Instagram feed on your phone and you come across a photo you’d like to download, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Copy Link. Copy the link and then paste it into your browser, where you should see the original image.
How do you download other people’s pictures from Instagram?
Download all Instagram photos from any user, or your own
- Step 1: Install a copy of Free Instagram Downloader on your Windows PC, then open the application.
- Step 2: Click the Input User Name button and type the Instagram account name in the pop-up, then click OK.
How do I download pictures from Instagram to my iPhone?
Download Instagram pictures on iPhone through URL
- Open your Instagram app and go to the picture that you want to download on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three dots in the right top corner.
- Tap ‘Copy share URL’
- Open you Safari app.
- 5. ‘
- Open Notes and start a new note.
- Paste the picture there and then tap ‘Save image’
How do I save pictures from Instagram to my iPhone?
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How do I save Instagram photos to my gallery?
In Settings, click on Account > Original Photos (if using an iPhone). For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my gallery?
How do I save pictures from Instagram to my Android phone?
Tap & hold the photo. A pop-up window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to Android phone.