Table of Contents
How can I block my sim online?
Call the Airtel Customer care number 198 or 121 from your Airtel number. Request the executive to block your number. The customer care executive will ask for your Airtel number for the verification of the owner of the SIM you want to block.
How do I deactivate my lost SIM?
1 – Contact your telecoms providers: they can block your SIM card and thereby prevent any fraudulent use. You will be asked for your telephone number, proof of ID and your client code. 2 – File a police report as soon as possible, including a description of your handset, and the serial and/or IMEI code.
Can a SIM card be blocked?
If your SIM card is blocked, often you have entered the wrong PIN code too many times. It usually takes three to five wrong entries for your SIM to lock itself. Note that if you enter a wrong PUK 10 times in a row, the SIM will be permanently blocked, and you’ll need to purchase a new SIM card.
How can I block my stolen Airtel SIM?
How to block airtel SIM by calling from a non-Airtel number?
- Open the dialer on your smartphone.
- Dial 1800-103-4444 (toll-free) and press call.
- You’ll be asked to verify recently dialled numbers, last recharge value, and address or ID proof.
- Verify the above details on call.
- Your lost Airtel SIM will now be deactivated.
How can I block my stolen MTN SIM?
What steps do I follow if my device or SIM is lost or stolen?
- Call 135 on MTN PayAsYouGo or 135 on MTN Contract to suspend your cellphone.
- Ask our customer service agent for the ITC number while you’re on the line.
What is the process of block sim?
You can also call the Customer Care line *77 (800 77 00 77) or visit one of Vodafone stores. To block the SIM, you have to know the user password. We will block your SIM Card within 60 minutes of your request. The blocking of the SIM Card is free of charge.
How do you block a number?
To block a number on Android, tap the three vertical dots in the top-right of the Phone app and select “Block numbers.” You can also block a number on Android from your recent calls by locating the number in your call log and pressing down on it until a window appears with the “Block” option.
Can a blocked SIM be unblocked?
If you entered 3 incorrect PIN codes and your phone displays “SIM card blocked” or “Enter PUK code”, your SIM card has been blocked to ensure your security. To unblock your SIM card, you must enter a PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code.
How do I know my SIM is blocked?
How to check your SIM’s ownership
- Send a blank SMS to 667 and find out your SIM’s ownership details.
- If the information is not correct, and your SIM is un-registered, please go to your nearest franchise or service center along with your SIM and your original NIC/CNIC and get your ownership updated.
Can we block airtel sim online?
How can Airtel SIM block online in India? The procedure is the same, You need to call 121 to airtel sim block online.
What is the code to block MTN number?
You just have to go to the Phone app, choose the number you want to block, hold it down and choose Block from the options that appear. If you somehow cannot do that, you might need to activate the blocking function first. For that, go to Settings, then choose Call+SMS Filter and switch the option to Block Calls to On.