Table of Contents
- 1 How can I change my Airtel digital TV RTN?
- 2 How can I deactivate Airtel channels?
- 3 How can I remove Airtel value added service?
- 4 How can I stop Airtel digital TV service temporarily online?
- 5 How do I remove unwanted channels from Dish?
- 6 What is Topup code Airtel DTH?
- 7 Can we remove NCF charges in Airtel DTH?
- 8 What is a VAS charge?
How can I change my Airtel digital TV RTN?
Airtel DTH mobile number update: how to change registered mobile number (RTN) online
- Go to the update number page on the Airtel DTH official website.
- Enter you Airtel Digital TV Customer ID.
- Next, click on the ‘Change the registered mobile number’ option.
- Enter your new mobile number.
How can I deactivate Airtel channels?
- SMS REM >Channel Number Here> 54325. For example, to remove a channel just type a message like REM 105 and send it to 54325 with your registered mobile number.
- If you are sending the SMS with a non-registered mobile number then send the SMS like REM 106 30XXXXX-001 and send it to 54325.
What is Airtel Miniplex?
Bollywood content aggregation company Shemaroo has tied up with Airtel Digital TV to launch a movie premiere service called Miniplex. The service, which is an ad-free subscription for Airtel Digital TV customers, premieres one movie every Friday and also showcases recent movie releases.
How can I remove Airtel value added service?
Consumer can deactivate or stop VAS through a simple process by dialling or sending SMS to 155223 (toll free). Using SMS: Message/Text “STOP” from the mobile number to 155223. Receive a reply from 155223 with a list of VAS products activated on your phone. Press the appropriate key to deactivate the service.
How can I stop Airtel digital TV service temporarily online?
You could raise a request through Airtel customer care and ask them to freeze your account for 30 days. I think 30 days is the maximum duration you could freeze ur account.
What is NCF in Airtel DTH?
Network Capacity Fee (NCF): what is it, charges in Tata Sky, Dish TV, d2h, Airtel Digital and Sun Direct DTH. NCF stands for Network Capacity Fee that TRAI has mandated operators to charge from the DTH subscribers. It came into effect starting from February 2020 with an aim to reduce the monthly cost for subscribers.
How do I remove unwanted channels from Dish?
Removing a Dish TV channel Via Their Website
- Go to the official website of Dish TV and sign in with your VC number.
- Below the ‘Packs and Channels’ section, select ‘Add-on Pack’
- Pick the channels that you will like to remove.
- Your selected channels would be deactivated within a few minutes.
What is Topup code Airtel DTH?
To add a combo top-up plan to your existing Airtel DTH plan, SMS ADD Code> to 54325.
How do I unsubscribe from Miniplex?
If you wish to un-subscribe/deactivate from the service, send C MND to 1111 or visit ‘My Account’ section on the portal to unsubscribe.
Can we remove NCF charges in Airtel DTH?
Airtel Digital TV has removed the extra Network Capacity Fee (NCF) on long-term pack for its subscribers, according to a report on Telecom Talk. The report adds that NCF charges of Rs 153 (Rs 130 plus 18 per cent GST) has been removed on Airtel Digital TV’s three, six and 12-month plans.
What is a VAS charge?
Value added services (VAS)in mobiles means those services that are offered by telecom service providers to customers beyond the core services like SMS, voice and data. The services may either be free / chargeable. Mobile users who receive such VAS without subscribing for those services can now deactivate them easily.
What is VAS in DTH?
DTH players are providing Value Added Services (VAS) to subscribers with an aim to maintain stickiness and bring in differentiation.