Table of Contents
- 1 How can I reduce my software development time?
- 2 What are the tools used for system development processes?
- 3 Which model reduces the cost of development of software?
- 4 What are the main advantages of using CASE tools?
- 5 What are the popular tools used during the system analysis?
- 6 Which of the following life cycle model can be chosen if the development team has less experience on similar projects?
How can I reduce my software development time?
8 ways to reduce software development costs
- Plan plan plan. Start your project with a strong plan.
- Understand your target market.
- Automate as much as possible.
- Involve the right people.
- Partner with experts.
- Strong processes.
- Avoid Fixed Price and a Fixed Scope.
- Know your domain and read widely.
How CASE tools may help system development team in their work what is most important reasons to employ it?
The use of CASE tools can formalize the requirements gathering stage, forcing developers to consider what they are building before they build it. CASE tools enable the developing of systems that are easier to test and maintain and contain good quality documentation.
What are the tools used for system development processes?
The study also indicates that 4GLs, data flow diagrams, data dictionaries and system flowcharts are the most familiar and widely used system development tools. CASE tools are used by all respondents especially for the analysis and design, implementation and project management activities.
How Lower CASE tools would aid the software development process?
The term Computer-Aided Software Engineering (CASE) encompasses many different products with different functionalities. A lower CASE tool (back end CASE) provides support for the later stages in the life cycle such as code generation and testing. Integrated CASE tools support both the early and later stages.
Which model reduces the cost of development of software?
Once the customer approves the prototype, it is used as a requirement for building the actual software. The actual software is build using the Waterfall model approach. Advantages of Prototype Model: Prototype model reduces the cost and time of development as the defects are found much earlier.
How can we reduce the cost of rework in software development?
Five ways to reduce technical debt, rework costs in Agile, DevOps
- Do define best practices for DevOps and adhere to them.
- Do automate all nonvalue work.
- Don’t let the flaws in software fester.
- Don’t rush through the requirements phase of iterative development.
- Do automate testing first to reduce technical debt.
What are the main advantages of using CASE tools?
The Advantages of Case Tools
- Ensure consistency, completeness and conformance to standards.
- Encourage an interactive, workstation environment.
- Can speed up the development process (by helping to generate code).
- Allow precision to be replicated.
- Can reduce costs, especially in the maintenance phase.
What are the benefits of using CASE tools explain in detail?
CASE tools are popular software programs to support automatic development process. A framework is developed and the CASE tool is developed and demonstrated. CASE tool increases the quality of documentation and saves time and resources. CASE tools can be developed with modest costs.
What are the popular tools used during the system analysis?
Tools and Techniques of System Analysis:
- Grid Charts: Grid charts are used to represent the relationship between two sets of factors in a tabular method.
- System Flow Chart:
- Decision Tree:
- Decision Tables:
How can CASE tools be used to support requirements determination which type of CASE tools are appropriate for use during requirements determination?
CASE tools can support requirements determination by supporting JAD and prototyping with diagramming, form and report design, repository access, and prototyping tools. During requirements determination, prototyping is used to collect user requirements and present them in the form of a working system prototype.
Which of the following life cycle model can be chosen if the development team has less experience on similar projects?
|Que.||Which of the following life cycle model can be chosen if the development team has less experience on similar projects?|
|d.||Iterative Enhancement Model|
Which among these are the methods to improve software architecture?
|Que.||Which among these are the methods to improve a software architecture?|
|b.||Impose an architectural style|
|c.||Apply a mid-level design pattern|
|d.||All of the mentioned|
|Answer:All of the mentioned|