Table of Contents
How do I clear my Boost Mobile history?
Tech Tip – How to Clear your Mobile Browsing Data
- Tap Privacy.
- Then Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the data type you want to clear (i.e. Cache, Browsing History, etc)
- Then tap Clear Browsing Data on that page.
- A pop up will ask you to confirm by tapping Clear Browsing Data once more.
- Fully close the application and restart.
Can I see my text messages online Boost Mobile?
Reviewing Your Text Messages As mentioned previously, you won’t be able to explore your text messages through any device other than your phone. Your Boost Mobile account activity with incoming calls, outgoing calls, text messages and voicemails will all be part of the relevant content stored on your device.
How can I get my phone records from Boost Mobile?
- Visit the Boost Mobile official website.
- Click the “My Account” link located at the top of the page.
- Enter your 10 digit Boost Mobile wireless phone number.
- Enter your “4-Digit Account PIN.” Click “Submit.”
- Select the “Call Records” option to view your call history.
How can I see my text message history?
How to Get Text Message History From Phone
- Look for the menu icon on your cell phone screen.
- Go into the menu section of your cell phone.
- Look for the icon and word “Messaging” within your menu.
- Look for the words “Inbox” and “Outbox” or “Sent” and “Received” in your Messaging section.
Can you retrieve deleted text messages from Boost Mobile?
Currently Boost Mobile doesn’t have this feature on their consumer accounts. So it’s not possible through Boost Mobile. What you can do is use a third-party app that will mirror your text messages on a browser-based application as well as on your phone.
How do I delete my call history online?
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- Tap Recents .
- Tap More. Call History.
- Tap More. Clear call history.
- When asked if you want to delete your call history, tap Ok.
Why am I not receiving text messages on my Boost Mobile phone?
Update the profile on your Boost Mobile phone to resolve a delay in text messages issue. Touch “Settings” on the home screen of the phone. Touch “About Phone,” then touch “Update Profile.” Wait for the process to complete. When completed, tap “OK” on your screen.
Can you get a record of text messages?
Text message records must be obtained from a party’s cell phone provider. An attorney can obtain a court order or subpoena to get the records directly from the service provider. Typically, cellular service providers maintain records of text message content for a very short period of time.
What does voice M20 mean?
The SysMaster M20 VoIP phone is actually a digital media center. The M20 is a four-line VoIP telephone that uses the SIP protocol to make and receive voice and video phone calls. Video conferencing uses the H. 264 protocol. For voice calls, the device can use the G.
Where can I find deleted messages?
How to recover deleted texts on Android
- Open Google Drive.
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Google Backup.
- If your device has been backed up, you should see the name of your device listed.
- Select the name of your device. You should see SMS Text Messages with a timestamp indicating when the last backup took place.
Can you read text messages through Gmail?
Log in to the Google account that you’d like to use. On the top-right corner of the screen, click on the icon that looks like a flask. Scroll down until you see a Text Messaging (SMS) option. Click on the Enable.