Table of Contents
How do I get a free ringtone for my phone?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone.
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Notification Sounds.
Can you download free ringtones?
Search for ringtones only on free and legal ringtone websites. These include Mobile 9, Zedge, Notification Sounds, and MyTinyPhone. Get iPhone/Android ringtones and makers: Ringtone Maker, Audiko Ringtones Free, Zedge Ringtones, and Hip Hop & Rap Ringtones.
How do I download free ringtones to my android?
5 Websites to Download Free Android Ringtones
What app gives you free ringtones?
5 best apps for notification tones and ringtones
- InShot MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker.
- Pi Music Player.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Z Ringtones 2019.
How do I download a ringtone from Google?
Set an audio file as your ringtone
- On your Android device, open the Files by Google app .
- At the bottom, tap Browse .
- Scroll to “Audio” under “Categories.”
- Find and play the audio file you want to set as your ringtone.
- Tap More.
- On the permission dialog, tap Continue.
- Turn on Allow modify system settings.
How do I get ringtones for my phone?
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Sounds section.
- Tap Phone ringtone.
- If you get an “Open with” or “Complete action using” prompt, select the system’s Sound Picker app instead of a file manager or Zedge.
- Tap the custom ringtone you added to the ringtones folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I transfer Ringtones to another phone?
If you like your friend’s caller tune and want to copy it then follow this simple step. All you have to do is press the star button next time when you call the person whose caller tune you wish to copy.
How do I get free ringtones for my phone?
Getting Free Ringtones with Your Computer Navigate to www.zedge.com on your computer’s internet browser. Register for a Zedge account (Optional). Select which phone you are using. Use the search bar to find your ringtone. Click on the name of the song. Click the blue “Get Ringtone” button. Save the ringtone to your computer.
How to get free ringtones?
Download or select the song you want to use as your ringtone.
How do you add ringtones to your phone?
To add a ringtone to your phone. Connect your phone to your computer using a cable, and then synchronize the file to your phone. On Start, flick left to the App list, then tap Settings > Ringtones + sounds. Tap the Ringtone list, then find the new ringtone you just added.
How do you purchase ringtones?
To buy ringtones directly from your iPhone, follow these steps: Locate the iTunes Store app and tap it launch the app Tap the More button at the bottom right corner Tap Tones to go to the Ringtones section You’re delivered to the main screen of the Ringtones section.