Table of Contents
What is the unlock code for Nokia?
Never created / do not know security code The default security code is 12345 for most Nokia phones. If you enter an incorrect security code five times in succession, the phone ignores further entries of the code.
Can you unlock a Nokia phone?
You can unlock your Nokia with Official SIM Unlock online today with our IMEI Nokia unlock service. We can unlock your Nokia permanently, internationally and will not affect your Nokia’s warranty or performance. Dial *#060# on your Nokia phone to obtain your IMEI. Your phone unlock is complete.
How can I unlock my Nokia Android without factory reset?
Check them now.
- How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset.
- Choose Unlock Screen Function.
- Connect your Locked Phone.
- Click Remove Now Button.
- Confirm your Device Brand and Continue.
- Lock Screen Removal Completed.
- Select the Lock Option.
- Set New Password and Confirm.
How do I remove SIM card from Nokia phone?
Remove the SIM and memory cards With the phone facing down, put your fingernail into the small recess located on the phone’s bottom edge. Bend the cover open and remove it. Remove the cards. To remove the SIM card from SIM2 slot, you need to push it lightly to release it from its place.
How do I restart my old Nokia phone?
Switch on and set up your phone
- To switch on your phone, press and hold the power key until the phone vibrates.
- When the phone is switched on, choose your language and region.
- Follow the instructions shown on your phone.
How do you open the SIM card slot on a Nokia?
Insert or remove SIM and memory card
- To open the SIM card tray, insert the tray opener in the hole next to the tray and push.
- Put the nano-SIM into slot 1 located on the tray with the contact area face down.
- Slide the SIM and memory card tray back into place.