Table of Contents
Where do I find SMS in settings?
Set up SMS – Samsung Android
- Select Messages.
- Select the Menu button. Note: The Menu button may be placed elsewhere on your screen or your device.
- Select Settings.
- Select More settings.
- Select Text messages.
- Select Message Centre.
- Enter the Message centre number and select Set.
How do I access SMS messages?
In general, there are three ways to receive SMS messages using your computer / PC:
- Connect a mobile phone or GSM/GPRS modem to a computer / PC.
- Get access to the SMS center (SMSC) or SMS gateway of a wireless carrier.
- Get access to the SMS gateway of an SMS service provider.
Why can’t I send SMS from my phone?
Fix problems sending or receiving messages Verify that Messages is set as your default texting app. Learn how to change your default texting app. Make sure your carrier supports SMS, MMS, or RCS messaging. See if you have signal.
How do I find SMS on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Turn SMS On / Off
- From a Home screen on your Apple ® iPhone ® , navigate: Settings. Messages. . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap the. Send as SMS switch. to turn on or off . When enabled and iMessage is unavailable, messages are sent as SMS.
Why is my phone not receiving SMS messages?
Steps to follow when Android is not receiving text messages: Clear the cache from your text app. Make sure your SIM card is inserted properly. Ensure your phone is not in Airplane Mode. Confirm that your carrier supports SMS and MMS messaging.
How do I reset my SMS settings?
Follow these steps to reset SMS settings to default values on Android:
- Open Messages.
- Choose Settings.
- Reset all settings to factory values.
- Restart your device.
Why can’t I get SMS messages on my iPhone?
What to do when your iPhone isn’t receiving messages. Your first step should be to restart your iPhone. Often, just turning it off and back on again can solve myriad problems with apps, network connections, and other technical glitches. Check your network connection to make sure that you have connectivity.
How do I use SMS on iPhone?
Send and receive text messages on iPhone
- Tap. at the top of the screen to start a new message, or tap an existing message.
- Enter the phone number, contact name, or Apple ID of each recipient. Or, tap. , then choose contacts.
- Tap the text field, type your message, then tap. to send. An alert.